Friday, August 17, 2012

Beginnings

Merry meet!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for a long time now, and recently I've started a course from the book "Witch School" by Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell. Though this book is of the Correllian Tradition, I am an eclectic pagan and only using this book for it's structure and thought provocation.
I thought, why not- might as well share this journey with the rest of the world!

I have been Pagan approaching on three years this Samhain, and while in the beginning I was extremely motivated and had ritual every sabbat, through the years I have lost some of my motivation. I still have faith and believe, but I haven't been exploring deeply into my spirituality. I would like this to change.

In this blog I will go through many things. So far my plan is this:
The "Witch School" book has month by month chapters, so each month I will write my thoughts and answer my study questions on this blog. At the same time I am doing this, I will be researching many other religions. So each month, or maybe twice a month, I will write a post on the religion I have been studying. I will also have posts each month on different parts or practices of spirituality, such as runes, crystals, herbs, tarot, etc.

I realize this first post is a little haywire, but right now I have a lot of ideas going through my head and it seems hard to organize them! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and can learn things from my blog!

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment